This is my cat Jade, or as her warrior name Leafstorm. Me and my sister found her one winter when I was in grade 2 or 3 and my sis was a grade above me. I don't know how old she was when we found her, but since I graduated last year, she must be in the ranges of 12-16 years old as of 2012. (so I don't have to come back and change the year and age) That's what I'm guessing.
She's obviously a Maine Coon because of her beautiful BEAUTIFUL fur, but me and my friend think she's part American Short-hair for the stature and because she's not quite as furry as a pure bred Maine Coon.
This is the approved journal to be used to advertise the voting process for the group
A series of popular pony OCs have been nominated for a folder in this group. Please click this journal link and vote for the top three ponies that you recognise/like the most from the available list:
June Folder Voting [CLOSED]Hello hello everyone! Since everyone was on top of everything (including our new rule in regards to the lengthened bio) we are able to start the voting early! Fun times!
The rules have been updated to be more clear, so please take the time to review them If any rules are broken, it can result in being disqualified so please be careful and ask questions if you have them!
1. I reserve the rights to alter the rules should I need to. If this happens you will all be notified.
2. You must vote for THREE ponies. Any comments with more or less names will not be counted. If you make a mistake, please Edit your original comment.
3. One vote per pony. You may not give all your votes to one pony.
4. Try to take the time to click each pony's reference image to learn more about them before making your vote.
5. No accounts created within the last month of Nomination/Voting period may vote.
Nominee Exclusive Rules:
Approve Journal : sta.sh/01q7ljyrm79r
1. Nominees are ONLY allowed t
You Must Vote For Three Ponies. Any Votes of Less or More Will Be Ignored During the Tallying Process. Three Names Must Be Given For Your Votes to Be Counted. This Will Eliminate People Spamming Votes on a Single Pony.
• Replicate this journal: only users who have been nominated may post this journal.
• Alter this journal in any way, shape or form to get people to vote for a specific pony.
• Anyone found advertising a particular pony who isn't a nominated user will receive a warning to remove the journal; failure to do so will result in a banning from the group.
• If you have been nominated and it is discovered that you have been telling others to vote specifically for your pony, you will be disqualified.
Coding and Art©Shlimaz